Hi, I’m Tammy from WattsTrending.com
After several years of working my way up to supervising and managing for companies like Lexus/Hendrick, Ford, and H&R Block. I found myself getting stuck in an uneven work-life balance. Even when I wasn’t scheduled to work I was fixing something from home or assisting with whatever I could. I was so focused on working literally 24/7. I didn’t really have a life outside of my job. Which at the time I was perfectly fine with but I knew it wasn’t healthy. SO, I started looking for a healthy outlet or hobby to make some time for myself. I have always dreamed of being a blogger and starting a YouTube Channel. I decided to take a leap of faith and I started WattsTrending.
I love all things tech and gaming, I wanted to create a space for people to learn about new games and technology. Keeping you informed about present and future tech will be my passion. I also want to encourage you to learn new things like coding which could help you advance your career. Not everyone enjoys technical jargon, I would like to make it fun and be a breath of fresh air.
My mom made me learn about computers and gaming at a very young age. That contributed to me being able to learn new technology very easily. It also developed my love for problem-solving. I will not stop until I solve the problems presented to me. (My previous customers loved that about me!)
Fun facts about me:
- I love to sing and dance (My mom thinks I’m good at it)
- My favorite movie genre is horror
- I don’t have any kids….. yet
- I love fruit snacks
- I love Kansas City sports teams (Chiefs, Royals, and Sporting KC) (YES, I loved them before they won championships I am a ride or die fan)
- My faith is very important to me
- I am an introvert. (I can be really fun once I open up to someone)
- I enjoy encouraging others. (I cheer for others more than I cheer for myself)
- My family is my world and I’ll do anything for them
- I enjoy reading before bed. (Currently reading about the law of attraction)